Participants must be:
- Working or volunteering in the clean energy economy (including work on energy efficiency, renewable energy, electric vehicles, and other environmentally sustainable areas)
- Working in, living in, and/or planning to move to Michigan
- Able to attend retreats on the following dates:
- May 14-17 at Cherry Republic in Glen Arbor, Michigan. Participants should arrive the evening of May 14 in Glen Arbor and depart at noon on Sunday
- August 28-30 at Circle Pines Retreat Center in Delton, Michigan. Participants should arrive at noon on Friday and depart Sunday at noon
Preference will be given to applicants that are:
- Between the ages of 21 and 35 (exceptions may be made)
- Demonstrated leadership and/or expertise in Michigan’s clean energy economy
- Creative with a strong desire to collaborate with others in the clean energy sector
*The final decision on selections will be based on the discretion of the MCEL team and Advisors. Selection will prioritize building a diverse community in every sense of the word.
Applications are due by 11:59pm March 8.
Participants will be notified of their selection by March 13.
While not required, nominations are strongly encouraged.