Participants commit to:
- Participating in two retreats on June 8-10, 2018 and September 14-16, 2018. Both retreats are located in northern Michigan.
- Participating in monthly calls in between retreats
- Generating one blog post, op-ed, video, or other content that supports the development of the clean energy industry in Michigan over the course of 2018.
- Working collaboratively with their peers during and after the program
Participants will receive:
- Two expenses-paid retreats, including lodging, food, and programming. Limited travel stipends will be available.
- Deep connections with peers in the clean energy industry
- Exclusive tours of renewable energy sites
- Membership discount to E2’s Emerging Leaders program
- Free attendance to Michigan Energy Innovation Business Council networking events for all of 2018
- Substantive information on the clean energy economy in Michigan
- Opportunity to be featured on 5 Lakes Energy podcast.
- Opportunities to promote their own work via the E2/NRDC blog and media channels
- Other opportunities with project partners over the course of the program